“Excellent!!”

Ranked #4 of 162 Restaurants in Piombino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Is Passion... Me And My Bussines Parten Andrea Cinelli We Try Every To Gift New Food Experience To Our Costumers, With Thousand Mistake But With Full Passion And Love For This Evy Job.
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Very good sea food and service!
Has a special "antipasto" that you may eat as recommended by the owner. I went many times and i'll be there again if possible!

2  Thank Taniagar
Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I just had dinner at La Taverna dei Boncompagni. I've been waiting a year and a half to get back to Piombino, in no small part because I love the food. I've had numerous out-of-this-world meals in, and around, Piombino, and this place is probably my favorite. When visiting, I frequent this place at least once per week. The wines are fantastic, the food is fantastic, and Simone always takes good care of me. If you're ever in the area, I'd highly recommend visiting this place!

1  Thank 99Jeff
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This dinner was a highlight of our 10 day trip to Italy. We went with a group of five and sat out front. They did not have a menu in English and so our server described the entire menu for us in English, we ordered a mix of seafood pasta, steak and the specials. I wish I could remember the names of the dishes as everything was wonderful. We went with the wine recommendations of local and inexpensive wines. Dessert was another memorable experience. It was one of the best cheesecakes I have ever had in my life. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Jennifer C
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Best spaghetti lobster so far! Enthusiastic owner and host, excellent chef!
Food heaven i Piombino - who could imagine???

1  Thank Eva K
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Came across this restaurant last year and we were so impressed but being lazy never wrote a review. We were back this year again twice and the food is just excellent, service is also very good.
The owner is very friendly and even with 2 messy kids you always feel welcome. If you are in piombino this is the place to go, i m very critical of places but I could not fault this one, I even wrote my first review because i am so impressed! hope it helps!!

2  Thank Alex186616