TripAdvisor
Pisa
Post
Inbox
Search

“Greatest Pizza I have in Pisa”

pizzeria da pancino
Ranked #48 of 1,122 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Pizza is excellent with crunchy yet fluffy base full of aroma of olive oil, ingredients are generous even though the price is cheap. Friendly staff and you can order to take away

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (421)

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

We arrived 14:35 and they couldn’t make us a pizza anymore although we had a 20 minute walk, due to the closing time 15.00.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

Busy with more locals than tourists when I came in, which is good thing.

According to locals, one of the best pizzas in town.

Service was quite fast,considering the many customers they receive, and the prices are very reasonable.

The highest price for a pizza is around 7 EUR, but most of them are around 5-6 EUR which is quite cheap for Italy.
A glass of wine cost around 3 EUR, which is also very reasonable and fair.

Not too many seats inside and a couple of tables outside, so if it’s too crowded I recommend getting a pizza to go and find a bench nearby a park to eat it.

Only one critic though: they do charge you a service charge when you eat at the restaurant. It’s called ‘coperto’ and it’s basically a fee for using their knife, fork, dish etc. It’s apparently customary in Italy when you eat at a restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I visited Pisa for one day with my family and we had Lunch at pizzeria da pancino.
The waiters were friendly and the food was good. I had Pizza Letizia and I definitely recommend it to you.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 30, 2018

After trying a few pizza places we found this one. For us it's the best pizza place in the area with lovely staff and a relaxed atmosphere.

Date of visit: March 2018