“Pisa trip! ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

So the atmosphere is nice and quiet. The food was above average. The price was reasonable. Limited in space, kind of cramped. Friendly staff.

Reviewed November 11, 2016

We went there for lunch and we liked it. The "All-you-can-eat Price" of ~11€ is good. Most of the things we had was Sushi and everything was fresh made and good. Service could be more friendly. Good for Lunch (many people went there when we left).

Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, the choice and quality and value for money! Lyka was our super waitress!
Next to the Leaning Tower, Zen is the next to visit!

Reviewed September 26, 2016

For sure not a real authentic Japanese Sushi restaurant.
I went there with my wife (from Shanghai) and my parents in law. The waitress can speak italian, english and mandarin (no japanese). The quality of the food is pretty much similar of that kind of chinese/japanese "all you can eat" style but... with higher prices.
We took handmade "fried" noodles: nothing special at all.
My mother in law took the noodle soup with kinda "miso" sauce but... it didn't worth 9,5€ for sure.

I don't suggest this place. Save money and go to have a "focaccina con cecina" or an aperitivo in city center.

1  Thank leleloco
Reviewed July 1, 2016 via mobile

Very good food for me but not very nice stuff.. good price, good location close to the leaning tower. . You can reach it by foot.