“No wok more like”
Review of Nice Wok

Nice Wok
Ranked #825 of 1,051 Restaurants in Pisa
Reviewed September 1, 2016

I have never been to a worse place to eat in my life. We arrived a 7.30 to find that All the buffet was either empty or COLD. I asked the waitress what time they were open till and she told me 11pm!!!!! I thought they were closing at 8pm looking at the state of food that was on offer DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY HERE. I would give it a minus score if I could

5  Thank tinkerbell09uk

Reviewed July 9, 2016

Overall, it was the worst Chinese restaurant I've ever been both in and out of China. I don't want to describe foods in this term, but it was "disgusting." I hope I don't get sick. Only upside was kind waitresses.

Reviewed May 23, 2016

the location about 5 min walking the from entrance tower.
we were order glass noodle, udon and fried rice. the taste were good and reasonable price.

Reviewed May 2, 2016

WE LOOOOOOVED THIS PLACE...it was very close to our hotel, the prices were awesome, the service was great. My children loved picking out their food to give to the chef, they loved the gelato. This was a highlight of our trip! The prices were EUR16, and you could pick anything on the menu to eat, sort of buffet style. Overall, very good.

Reviewed April 12, 2016

Lots of choice in sushi, fish and meat. Fish and meat are fresh, are 'wokked' in the kitchen and brought to you by very friendly girls.