If you are looking for a home from home at a reasonable price, then this could be the place for you. Claudia does look after her guests well from a culinary point of view and did transfer us to the airport on the morning of our departure. I would give a word of caution, as other reviewers have noted, this accommodation is very out of the way if you are planning of going into the centre of Pisa. We got very lost on the way and were rescued by a very helpful man who took us in his car to the b&b. The rooms are fine, but we did find it a little cold. It has been a year since we stayed here and overall it was ok, but the location was not ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri