After reading the reviews about this b&b I did not hesitate to book it for two separate stays either side of a visit elsewhere in Tuscany. I was collected at the airport by Claudia's son late at night and brought back swiftly to the b&b, where Claudia presented me with a light supper. Quite unexpected! I was made to feel so very welcome and part of the family. Claudia was most helpful with suggestions for activities, maps and restaurants nearby. Upon my second stay I became ill and Claudia took me to seek medical attention. She assisted me so kindly in a situation that every traveller away from home dreads. I will never forget her. This b&b was truly a 'home away from home'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa