After finding Claudia's B&B on Trip Advisor last year, and reading all the warm and wonderful reviews, we decided to meet her for ourselves during our family vacation to Italy this past July. We don't typically stay at B&B's when travelling, but something about this one just pulled us in. There were 9 of us in total staying for only one night, but sure enough Claudia and her daughter greeted all of us as though we were family. Her clean and lovely accommodations, her freshly made pastries and sandwiches and her wonderfully infectious laugh made our brief trip to Pisa extra special. Claudia is a gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa