This B&B is delightful. It really is in Signora Ferri's home in a modern terrace (all of which is number 15 on 'via 2 Settembre').
We were met with pastries and watermelon, and made to feel most welcome. Sig.ra Ferri doesn't speak much English but our Italian was just about up to it. The room was modern with air-conditioning (you'll need it down on the plain around Pisa!); the bathroom similarly modern; both stylishly adorned with modern paintings. Towels were thin but highly absorbent (see other reviews).
A huge spread was available for breakfast, which we sadly didn't have time to do justice to, as we had to catch a plane. Sig.ra Ferri then drove us to the airport (all included - no extra charge!).
Perhaps the only slight disadvantage was the location, a couple of km from the station. However, it was only a few minutes in a taxi, and when we later walked up to the Campo dei Miracoli (over 3km) it only took about half an hour.
We would be delighted to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri