Clean, friendly, and comfortable place to stay. It is not in the old town, but it is in a safe neighborhood with a convenient bus stop a block away. The hostess is delightful, warm, and provides the most delicious treats. Our room was large, and easily accommodated three of us. The room had AC which made for a delightful surprise. The bathroom was clean and well stocked, however the shower is small, but with plenty of warm water and good water pressure. All in all a great stay. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Claudia Ferri Bed & Breakfast is a cute house located inside of a private residence in Pisa, just a few steps away from the Arno river. The b&b is surrounded by a garden on the front side, a porch and a large car park by the kitchen's side. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your B&B Claudia Ferri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Claudia Ferri Hotel Pisa
- Bed And Breakfast Claudia Ferri