Stayed one night as it was close to Pisa airport and we had an early flight. Rooms are not very clean, both bathrooms had showers that leaked and spilled water all over the floor, could tell by smell that it was a common problem for most of the property. Very limited food services, but there was helpful staff at the bar so I was able to have them make a couple of sandwiches for my kids as we did not arrive until late at night. Chose this hotel due to proximity to airport, but found that Pisa is rather small and we could have stayed 'downtown' and still been fine in terms of Hotel-to-Airport transport time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Galilei, modern 4* hotel with 153 rooms with all comforts within 2 Junior Suite. Strategic position to visit Pisa and surroundings. 6 Meeting rooms well equipped. Bar and Restaurant opened from the morning till late evening. Transfer service fro/to Airport or city center, on payment, to booking in advance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Galilei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Galilei - Pisa Hotel Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Pisa
- My Onehotel Galilei Hotel Pisa