Unfortunately I decided to have a quick snack at this place after reading excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. What a mistake. So called ‘’Kebap’’ was a bun heated in a microwave with meat added after being heated in microwave as well. Salad and onion from the previous day, one / ONE / slice of tomato and a few drops of sauce as if it was liquid gold. Falafel kebap not any better, with 2 balls of falafel brought from fridge or freezer and yes, into a microwave. Shame.
I’m glad I didn’t get food poisoning but avoid at all cost.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.