“finally someone that cares”
Review of La Curva

La Curva
Ranked #85 of 970 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: Pizza, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Florence, Italy
“finally someone that cares”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

greeted by the owner, professional , sweet and proud of his establishment and food. The food was outstanding,fresh and quality .The price very reasonable . We stumbled upon it since we missed a flight out of pisa and I was overwhelmed by Gaetano who presented himself , every dish (even the the bread they make) his gentleness and professionalism , very hard to find in a very relaxed dining place like this ! 10 points to him. Service outstanding . I will definately return even if I am staying 1 hr away .

• Visited July 2014

Italia
“just WOW”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

The food was amazing and Gaetano (the owner) is a really nice persone and excellent suggester.
I just ate Vegan, and was really amazing. All the food I ate was produced by them and added of a lot of creativity.
Also my friends that didn't eat vegan tld me that everything was just fantastic.

They do not serve you with silver staff, but the food and the suggestions were just perfect.
You need a car to arrive there. Perhaps you can reach the restaurant/pizzeria also by bus.

I really suggest this as the best place to eat in Pisa with Restaurant 050 in Via San Francesco.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Martian_Trip
Germany
“Loved the service!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great food, excellent service... we don't speak italian and they didn't speak english but they were so nice to us, practically making us feel like part of the family, no joke. We went back twice because of that, and because the food was really good too obviously! If we ever go back to Pisa, we will definitely go back to that restaurant. Thanks for making our experience in Pisa so much better!

• Visited July 2013