“Original pizza combinations with great beer suggestions”
Review of GUStO al 129

GUStO al 129
Ranked #4 of 972 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A 16 -minute walk from the famous Leaning Tower through the streets of the historic center. A few meters from the Lungarno and the Court. We are in Pisa, Via Santa Bibbiana 10! With us you can eat excellent pizza long rising fragrant and light with particular tastes and ,on request, we create your favorite pizza. Closed for holiday from the 9th January 2017 to the 22 January.
Pisa, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Original pizza combinations with great beer suggestions”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Very tasty Italian pizza restaurant with some classic but also some special pizzas on the menu. For us, especially the cheese on top of the pizza and the beer recommendations for each pizza made this small restaurant totally worth going to.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
San Giuliano Terme, Italia
“worth the way”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

quality ingredients and wonderful dough. as classic as original flavours, always matched great. "km0" and "in season" products. not central (yet) but worth the way.

• Visited January 2014
Heraklion, Greece
“If you are bored of the same pizzas come here”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I have been in Italy three times and though I ate a lot of pizzas I didn't really enjoy any of them. They had all the same taste like pizzas anywhere else in the world. Until I ate pizza here. Great taste and very creative combination of ingredients. And amazing sweet pizzas too!!!The guy is an artist. If you are in the area you MUST go there. Best pizza I had in Italy.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Hellen58
Stockholm, Sweden
“Excellent innovative pizza!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The good thing about this excellent pizza take-away is the combination of perfect traditional pizzas recipes and the innovative new creations. When in Pisa, don't miss this! it's definitely worth a visit. We wish Gusto 129 the best of success and a larger restaurant in future so we can sit and eat there.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank UWiv
Belgium
“This is not a restaurant but a Take away”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

So do not drive that far like we did to discover a take away instead of a restaurant. Pizza is good . Little place to sit and do not consider this an going out having dinner in Italian restaurant.Nearby you have La vechia cuccina a good Italian restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Philip0010
GUStOal129, Proprietario at GUStO al 129, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Philip.
What I don't undestand, why you keep going making review to my business when you never came to me.You first said " don't go to fare as we did to discover this place luckly closed.
Now you say " don't drive so far like we did to discover this place.Good pizza,but don't consider to have a dinner in an italian restaurant (right) but better to go ...."
I have two question for you.
1: if you found close first time,how do you know about my good pizza?
2: in private you wrote to me you were in B&B hotel (1km to reach me), why you wrothe "dont' drive so far".
Wishing to have you testing my pizza, I send you kind regards.
Roberto Muscas