This hotel is NOT a 5 star property. The rooms are small and the beds are hard. There was no one to help us with our luggage when we arrived. The staff are "not allowed" to recommend restaurants and seemed unhelpful with other guests....the man in front of us was trying to find out if there was a bus to Sienna but the person on reception did not know and was not inclined to go on line to find out. The rooms was lovely and cool and the breakfast was very good. This is a good 3 star or an average 4 star at best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located really close to the leaning Tower of Pisa, the age-old Relais dell’Orologio is the ideal place to visit the City, its monuments, the University, its museums, its squares, its markets, its shops, its artisan workshops by foot and to move about its province towards Lucca and Versilia. For a romantic getaway, for a honeymoon, to experience art, culture and the humanity of the place, in other words to appreciate Tuscany. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hotel Relais dell'Orologio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Relais Dell Orologio
- Relais Dell Orologio Hotel