“a very nice experience and location”
Review of Hotel Roseto

Hotel Roseto
Ranked #42 of 68 Hotels in Pisa
Reviewed February 22, 2012

we had a very nice experience in this hotel with my family. a very warm welcome buy the owners and very helpful. good breakfast for the value paid and served with hot croissants.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LouisAbelaBorg

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed here for one night before catching an early morning flight from Pisa airport. Location is very convenient to the train station, where you can catch a quick and easy train directly to the airport. Staff at the front desk wern't particularly friendly, and my room wasn't very clean (the table was sticky and obviously hadn't been wiped down). Wouldn't want to stay longer than one night - but the convenience made it passable.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Lougey
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I never write complaints; but I felt I must in this case. I had went on line in Tuscany thru EXPEDIA.COM and tried to book a room at the Hotel Roseto in Pisa. The order wouldn't go thru ('unable to complete connection', internet connects in Italy can be transient and fleeting) and I tried several times. In the end, I booked thru BOOKINGS.com but I wasn't able to get the same set of hotels. When I returned to Canada I had found that I had been charged for a night at the HOTEL ROSETO. When I tried to contact them, they just IGNORED ALL MY COMMUNCATIONS. They refused to return my money from my VISA card.
DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS HOTEL!! THEY DO NOT DEAL WITH PROBLEMS, BUT SIMPLY IGNORE THEM!!!

Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
5  Thank Robert A
Reviewed October 25, 2011

Really pleasant surprise. We booked it at the last moment, day before arriving to Pisa, because NH Cavalieri was fully booked. We looked for the hotel near the train station. But I worried about 2 stars hotel in such location.
But everything was great, we had a double room with bathroom, and both was of the nice quality, normal size, clean and comfortable.
Quiet in the night, in spite of the train station very close to the hotel.
Very nice staff and adequate breakfast- even a hard boiled eggs, but it’s not a buffet style, you get your breakfast when you go to the breakfast room.
Of course, it’s not a 5 stars, or even 4- but better than some 3 stars hotels I saw in Italy.
Can recommend it without hesitation.

Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2011

In august our extended family group(11) spent one night at the hotel roseto before travelling on to barga for a villa holiday. the hotel was idealy situated close to the railway station for travel to florence, and for restuarants, etc... the staff were very friendly and helpful. we had hired cars and the hotel had off street enclosed parking for a small fee which put our minds at rest. our stay also included buffet breakfast taken in a small dining room or in a sunny courtyard (most enjoyable) We all enjoyed our stay clean airconditioned rooms and would definately stay there again when in Pisa

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This hotel is very well located. It was very easy for me as a touris to get arround the city thanks to the train station and the bus station.
Besides, the price was good, my room was always very neat and the staff Gimmi, Maurizio, Antonella were really nice with me. They were all the time asking me about my stay here, the were veyr attantive and respectful.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed September 22, 2010

This was a five minute walk from the train station so it was very convenient for us as we were leaving the next day for Bologna. We only stayed one night but had no problems with the hotel. The front desk staff was courteous and spoke English. The room was smallish but all of the rooms that we stayed in were as well and clean. Everything functioned just fine in the room, and there was absolutely no noise from the train station. We had a small balcony and could let some air in the room, we couldn't figure out the air conditioning but it didn't matter as the night was nicely cool. All in all a very good value for the money especially if you want to be able to get to the train station quickly.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple