“Amazing panini, great place, lovely and sympathic owner”
Review of Gusto Giusto

Gusto Giusto
Ranked #4 of 1,017 Restaurants in Pisa
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I was introduced to Gusto Giusto by a friend of mine and right from the beginning I was very thankful for that. Right from the start Gianni (the owner) welcomed me like an old friend and began suggesting me all kinds of ways of having my sandwich. I totally trusted his opinion and the result was a very tasty, very richly filled and quite big sandwich that made me want to come back several times during my later visits in Italy. Apart from sandwiches (of which the bread, by the way, is also handmade by Gianni), there are also some other dishes you can choose from. Like for example some mixed grilled vegetables, melanzane alla parmigiana and many delicious desserts. The place has a very cosy atmosphere and makes for a nice, social break in between work, sightseeing and/or travelling. I would recommend everybody to have your lunch at Gusto Giusto, you will not regret!

1  Thank Myra S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Walked in and Gianni made me a vegetarian sandwich with everything. Tasty baugettes. Grab a beer from the fridge and enjoy. Limited seating, tables are for sharing.

1  Thank Hitcher84
Reviewed July 9, 2012

John, the owner, invited us in for great homemade local sandwiches. We didnt try anything from the menucard, but choose between some of the days homemade courses to put in the baguettes. A great aubergine/zuchini salad in vinegar!
Furthermore a glass of great wine was served together with homemade pie.

would recommend every tourist to go here, since its the most local place we found in pisa with very less tourist.

-Tobias and Julie, Denmark

1  Thank Tobias H
Reviewed July 2, 2012

You get addicted to delicious panini and baguettes of Johnny immediately after eating one of them.. I go there at least once a week and whenever I go I just leave the choice to him every time resulting with wonderful experiences. Furthermore with the price you pay (max. 5 EUR for a one) you get the ingredient full & rich sandwiches in a king size those may even keep you content whole day.

1  Thank KeremI_12
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I found this place walking around Pisa. The manager cooks excellent gourmet sandwiches with typical Italian products and homemade bread or first dishes. If you go you have to take the desserts that come directly from Naples.

2  Thank superG186338