Bologna Hotel Pisa
$97
$87
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

Hotel Pisa Tower(Pisa)
$115
$112
$156
$140
Priceline
2,636 results
All reviewsthe riverfree watertrain stationfree shuttleone nightleaning towerminute walkshuttle servicemini barlovely hotelthe main shopping streetsingle roomhotel shuttlethe hotel offersquiet streetbreakfast roompastries
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I spent one night here and was really pleased with the hotel. First, I was happy that there was a shuttle service to meet me at the airport. Pisa airport is tiny and only 10 minutes' drive into town but it made the difference to be picked up and driven directly to the hotel. The service is free if you book directly with the hotel eg on its website. I was also pleased that despite having booked a single, the hotel chose to give me a double. This was comfortable, a good size and clean. I also liked the choice of foreign TV satellite channels in English, German and other languages. The bathroom was modern with lots of hot water at all times. The free wifi was great and I had no trouble using it in my room (304). There was no view but as I arrived after dark and left early in the morning it did not trouble me. Plus there was no noise at all from any streets. Staff were pleasant and professional and in some cases very friendly. Breakfast was very good - excellent wholemeal bread and honey is quite unusual in a hotel of this price. Cappuccino was also available on request at breakfast at no extra cost. The mini bar had free mineral water - a plus in Italy. The location for me was perfect - about 10 minutes brisk walk to/from the station and about 10 minutes brisk walk to the leaning tower. I did not get to the hotel in time for apperitivi/happy hour but I will next time!

Room Tip: 304 is quiet with no view.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank London_Travellers_09
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I loved how clean the hotel is. The service was excellent, everyone was willing to extend a helping hand. There is a "pillow menu" - I chose the memory pillow which helped with my bad neck/back. The shower pressure was excellent. The breakfast menu was also varied. There is a free selection of Italian finger food around 7-10pm everyday which was awesome.

There was a tea/coffee making facility in the room however no milk in the fridge. Also I think it was just how the air-conditioner was set for winter, but I wasn't able to custom it according to my exact need, but this is just a way to for energy-efficiency.

There was a shuttle to the airport which cost 5 EUR if you didn't book directly from the hotel's website. About a 15 minute walk to the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and a 15 minute walk from the train station.

Room Tip: Definitely include breakfast, well worth it.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Kristyquita
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I Stayed at hotel Bologna at the end of January 2013, with our mother and two sisters, we were given a very large quad room which had two shower rooms. this was great as there was no need to rush in-case someone else needed to shower. The tea/coffee making was a great bonus in the room, also the free bottled mineral water was a nice gesture. Breakfast was included in price we paid and we found it quite adequate, The wall frescos in the hotel were just beautiful a must see. Staff were helpful and pleasant also the free airport pick-up was so handy ( only free if booked through the hotels website). Hotel near leaning tower about 15 minutes walk, main shopping area just around the corner and train station also 10 minutes walk which we used for our trip into Florence and Lucca. Over all a good base hotel .

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We were pleased with this hotel. The welcome was warm and friendly and the room a good size. Rooms could do with an extra lick of paint but they were very clean.

The location was good and the breakfast was good quality too.

We would recommend this hotel to others and would use it again if we needed to stay in Pisa in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is very Italian, the rooms are cute and a good size, the bathrooms are clean and modern and the reception area is nice. The breakfast room is very sweet so defo pay that a visit. The staff were nice and the location is good. Pisa is tiny so it doesnt really matter where you stay tbh.
whatch out here comes the spider man. does what ever a spider can. does he smoke yes he does. is he big yes he is watch out here comes the spider man. he likes cheese from the bar, did he like this hotel yes he did. Whatch out spider man is holidaying in Hotel Bologna in Pisa!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple