Open today: 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM

from $51.60
from $86.00
from $56.20
1,584 results
All reviews leaning tower green lawns monumental cemetery the main attraction white marble souvenir shops take your time bell tower taking pictures ticket office train station piazza tourists miracles architecture attractions field
Reviewed yesterday

Unfortunately we were on a tight timeframe so didn't get to explore fully.
Big crowds even in November although mainly around the Leaning Tower - itself spectacular.
Easy to walk around the piazza - on our list to revisit and explore properly.
Leave plenty of time!

Reviewed 2 days ago

When you stroll through the Piazza dei Miracoli which translates to “Square of Miracles” you can actually feel the presence of the past within the grounds. It has a very interesting history and people should do a little research into such places so as to have a better understanding when they visit.

Reviewed 5 days ago

If I had to review exclusively the historical importance and beauty of Piazza dei Miracoli obviously I would rate it with 5 stars. However, I was disappointed by bad introduction to the place. Each spot has an audioguide screen next to the entrance which costs 2 euros. However, because it's not mobile, after listening to all the information when I got to the place of the interest I've already forgotten what was being said. Apart from that given information is scarce. I found the church especially appealing with all the works of art inside but there are few panels explaining what are you looking it. My overall experience was that people responsible for tourism in Pisa treat tourists as ignorants who just came to take a selfie with the Tower (which in the majority of cases is true) and they don't need to know much. Please take in consideration that there are also people who want to know more and it would be a good idea to create something for them.

Reviewed 1 week ago

I have always wanted to see the leaning tower of Pisa, but did you know it is part of a complex of buildings? Basilica, baptistery, and the bell tower. I did not pay the extra to go to the top of the bell tower (leaning tower...I might have if it hadn't been raining). The basilica is beautiful and I thought the baptistery was especially cool. The acoustics are unbelievable! I definitely think the Piazza dei Miracoli is worth seeing. And MAN DOES THAT TOWER LEAN! ;) Like a lot!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We loved the Field of Miracles and it's history, as well as, ambience. It is rich in history, and we really enjoyed walking around. The WALL WALK gave a beautiful view of the entire area and then we walked it in its entirety, and then back to the train station.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

we hadn't realised that the leaning tower is so close to all of these beautiful attractions.The duomo is stunning everywhere you turn there are amazing paintings, sculptures and architecture. You could spend a long time in here. We went first of all into the museum on the right opposite the piazza buildings. This was amazing and told the stories of the amazing frescoes which are in the cemetery, apparently when they were being restored they found these original drawings below them. They are beautifully displayed in the museum and our later visit to he cemetery was better for having seen them. Don't miss any of this beautiful area.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stopped off in Pisa on the way to the airport - friends had told us there is nothing much to see. We were only go to go into the basilica but the free entry was over an hour away so we went back and purchased 2 different admissions for 7 euros and this was one of them and what a pleasant surprise it was. It was so peaceful after the masses outside - there were very few people inside and walk around the cloisters was so relaxing. You wonder how many of the people who are 'doing the tower' have missed this

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

A must do if in Pisa - probably the only reason why many come to Pisa at all. An important collection of buildings, including the leaning tower. Very busy even in the off season, book s combination ticket before you come to avoid the queues.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Another must do when in Pisa. This is another item on the bucket list column. Glad I did it!! Very worth while!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

An enjoyable morning wandering around the grounds and admiring the architecture of times past.Knowing the history makes this time well spent.