“Just the worst.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Lo Sfizio

Lo Sfizio
Ranked #823 of 947 Restaurants in Pisa
Cuisines: Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Sfizio in Pisa is a cafe in the historic Borgo Stretto, the oldest street in the city. Inserted in one of the oldest buildings in the city, palace Poschi still has the architecture of an ancient time combined with the modernity of one of the most beautiful rooms of Pisa. The Sfizio is and gelateria with internale dining rooms.
“Just the worst.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Like many of the other reviewers here, I stumbled into this place tired and unwilling to explore my options. Big mistake. Service is terrible; half of the penne was overcooked, the other half was almost raw. Lasagne was lukewarm and flavorless. Portions were small, prices were high, extreme disappointment was everywhere. Avoid like the proverbial plague.

• Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Calgary, Canada
“Go elsewhere”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Today is a holiday in pisa and I didn't eat breakfast before I hopped on the train to pisa. Due to the holiday this is one of the few places I have seen open…don't do it. Keep walking find somewhere else. I got penne arrabiatta and it was so ally not worth it. A tiny portion for 8€. It had a bit of a weird taste, not bad but something different…it had no spiciness at all. The pasta was over cooked and almost chewy it was weird and not good. I also ordered a Caprese salad but the waiter must not have heard it which I am now Very thankful for. Go else's where if u can.

Normally I check the restaurant out on here before I eat at a place but the app was not working until now…

• Visited June 2013
Pisa, Italy
“To avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 29, 2012

Very expensive, poor quality, awful place. Few years ago it was a nice place thus still expensive, but when the management changed it became worst.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank StaffDec
Atlanta, Georgia
“Worst Italian food experience ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2011

Not only was the food terrible, but the waitress was the rudest server we've ever encountered in Italy. I didn't have high expectations for the food because it seemed like this place is more of a coffee/drink/gelato/dessert kind of place, but we were starving and could find a place that was still serving lunch at almost 4 pm. We should have just had dessert!! My pasta was very undercooked. When I attempted to communicate this to the waitress in my broken Italian (she did not speak ANY English), she thought I was saying it was cold. I thought she understood, but soon discovered she simply reheated it. I tried to tell her the pasta was hard again, but she just rolled her eyes at me and ignored me. She even got annoyed at us when we asked for the check. Terrible good and even more terrible service. Never visit this place, even if you are close to eating your hand due to starvation.

6 Thank fantabulous