Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $25.28
from $56.10
from $56.10
8,719 results
All reviews leaning tower bucket list worth the climb time slot in advance walk up train station day trip worth the trip ticket office buy tickets piazza dei miracoli steps pictures bags tourists cathedral
Reviewed today via mobile

It is worth visit not only because it is leaning but also for the architecture . A bit touristy but that is.

Reviewed yesterday

We took a day-trip from Florence to Pisa to see the Tower. We were glad we saw it, since it's such a famous attraction. I made the effort to climb to the top, where I enjoyed terrific views of the church next door, the city of Pisa, and the mountain tops in the distance. Of all the cultural attractions in and around Florence, I would consider this a low priority.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We visted Pisa on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. We arrived by coach from the Port. The walk from the car park was quite long but we go through quickly. All I can say is the sight of the tower and adjoining buildings where breath taking. We loved every minute. The details in the building where outstanding. Definitely visit again and well worth it

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Honestly, I wasn't expecting much. Every ody has heard of it and has expectations, but the actual space was surprisingly cool. Really nice courtyard with beautiful buildings and the tower itself is one impressive than you would think. Could have done without the purveyors of fake watches and crap souveniers everywhere...

Reviewed 3 days ago

Try to go late afternoon, early evening when there are less tourists. It is floodlit and still looks amazing. Remember to go in the other buildings which are equally stunning.

Reviewed 3 days ago

I enjoyed my visit to this icon and was glad to check it off my bucket list! The whole plaza with the church, baptistery, and tower were beautiful! Despite my out-of-shape condition, I did climb to the top and really enjoyed the views, so don't let the 200+ steps deter you! You do have to buy a ticket for this and to climb the wall. The tower ticket gives entrance at a particular time, so when booking consider if you have to allow time to take your bags to a locker on the other side of the piazza, because you aren't allowed to take them up with you. It does still remain a marvel even today!

1  Thank Kingsport_traveller
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Very nice place. Very close to Florence. It is very beautiful in the night. I am wondering how this miracle in engineering happened.

Reviewed 3 days ago

For once, it's nice to see a tourist attraction without any scaffolding or netting around it to spoil the view. Though this is probably the building that does ACTUALLY need the scaffolding!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Great experience. From the moment you round the corner and set eyes on one of the most iconic buildings in the world, until you climb to the top you are in a haze of wonderment.
You climb 290 steps which coil around the inside of the tower and which range from leaning left, to up, to right and then weirdly downwards (even though you are ascending) to reach the top and a spectacular view over Pisa.
Definitely a bucket list tick.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Tower and whole area is nice,but I was quite surprised that there was a rude "office lady" in the entrance and was really unpolite. There is not possible to go on the top of tower with your bag or handbag so she tried to say this information to tourists but not with the good way.