“Best choice in Pisa”

Affittacamere Delfo
Ranked #1 of 255 Pisa B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 12, 2014

The location is great, 12 minutes from the center. The rooms are bright, very clean and have a brand new design. Francesco the host was very kind, flexible and helpful. He gave us good ideas and tips. But the best would be, if you try it :)

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very nice rooms, clean and bright, each with private bathroom, air conditioning and tv, some of them with a balcony. Guests may also use the kitchen, if they wish.
Very professional and friendly service.
Very good location: quiet area located at 5 minutes from the city centre by walking.
Warmly recommended!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed July 7, 2014

It is not a real hotel. They just rent the rooms of a house. There was noone to ask something. I waited 20 minutes someone to open the door after I called the number, because her bike had a problem so she couldn't come. The room is clean, the bathroom is brand new and so clean. It is not exactly at the cişty center but it is not difficult to walk to city center, approximately 10 to 15 minutes away by walking. There is no mini market around so buy whatever you need before you come to your room. But the price was cheap so I wanted to stay one more day instead of finding new one. Unfortunetely it was fool. The Wi Fi is good.

Room Tip: I think alll of them are same.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Very good location with free parking! Only 100 meters from the ancient walls of Pisa. Clean and newly eqiped rooms.Also is available new kitchen to use.
Highly recomended. Thanks to the great and helpful staff! We had wonderful time!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed June 17, 2014

From three separate trips to Italy this has to be the best value accommodation I have stayed in. The rooms are large and well maintained, the bathroom was huge too and included a waterfall shower. This place was just renovated before I got here so everything is brand new. It is walking distance to the leaning Tower and the city centre. The owner was also very helpful with offering information on places to eat and drink. A rare occasion where the rooms looked nicer on arrival than they did in the pictures :)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2014

If I ever return to Pisa, this is definitely the place I plan to book again! I stayed here on the last night of my Italy trip and was not disappointed in the least. First of all, the owner (Francesco) is very nice and fluent in English. He is quick to respond to e-mail and answer any questions. As I was planning to take the train from Firenze S.M. Novella to Pisa Centrale, I asked Francesco the best way to find this place from the train station. His response was an offer to pick me up. Let me tell you, it was a much appreciated relief! I was traveling solo and found that I was losing precious time trying to find the hotels when I visited other cities. When he picked me up, he gave me a tour of the town and pointed out the best way to get to the main sites.

When we arrived at the guesthouse, it was clear that it was recently renovated because everything looked and smelled new. I stayed in a single room, en-suite with a double bed. It was perfect--nice and spacious. For what I paid, I definitely feel like I got more than my money's worth.

Overall:

Pros:
* Very modern--the place was renovated very recently.
* Large room and bathroom.
* Very clean!!!
* Secure--you need your keycard to get into the main building door, as well as the door that leads to the rooms, and of course, your room door.
* Air conditioner works extremely well under the hot Tuscan sun.
* WiFi is excellent (and free).
* Kitchen is available for use. Free coffee and tea.
* Extremely close to the Leaning Tower (10-15 minute walk max.)
* Francesco gives you two maps, explains everything to you, and asks if you have questions.
* I know this is a guest house, but my room felt like hotel quality.

Cons:
*The water did not get hot enough for me, but again, the guesthouse was just renovated, so it's probably on the the list of things to take care of.

I can't recommend this place enough! If you plan on visiting cities such as Pisa, Lucca, and Siena, I'd say that this place would make a great "base camp" and it's easy on the pocket. 5/5

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank MissAlycat
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed for two nights at Affittacamere Delfo and we were very happy with the experience. The owner Francesco was very friendly and helpful. He picked us up at the airport and gave us a mini tour of Pisa on the way to the apartment. He also provided us with maps and gave us tips on sightseeing options. The whole place was nice and clean. Bathrooms and kitchen are shared. There's also a living room with TV. All major sights are within walking distance. The only negative thing was the luke warm shower but that could have been because of the remodeling that was going on. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple