The hotel was nice and nicely located (15 mins walk to the tower). The room is nicely designed. The staff was polite and helpful as well.... But the swimming pool was under maintenance which was a huge disappointment!!! We made the booking via Expedia and we were not made aware of that......otherwise we would have gone to a cheaper hotel instead of a 5 star. Otherwise, breakfast was lovely and dinner as well was nice (except for the price)..... It was a decent hotel but i have doubts of it being a 5 star as : 1) they were understaffed- my husband had to go n get a pair of scissors as there was no one in housekeeping.
2) No kettle,tea or coffee in the room.
3) No ironing board as well.
Overall, it was a nice stay n would recommend it to people if the swimming pool is available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great view over the leaning tower and close to the natural reserve of San Rossore, Abitalia Tower Plaza features an open air swimming pool, a relax room with Turkish bath, massage room and fitness corner, a fabulous restaurant "I Sovrani" and a lounge bar "La Piazzetta." 121 bright rooms among which glamorous suites like the "Honey" and "Golden-Silver". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Abitalia Tower Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abitalia Tower Plaza Hotel Pisa