Airport Pisa Rooms
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
NH Pisa(Pisa)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I can categorically say that this has been my worst hotel experience yet. I have never been treated with so much disrespect by a hotel owner in my life. I felt intimidated, threatened and humiliated by his aggressive, bullying behaviour.

This happened because I had had a friend in my room for a few hours. I understand I had only paid for a single room but my friend was only staying temporarily and then leaving.

I was walking my friend down to the exit at about midnight when the owner appeared. He looked enraged and started yelling at me in the hallway where all of the other guests could hear. In fact, another guest was beside him when he began.

He was angry because I had someone in my room 'in his hotel' and 'I hadn't told him'. I tried to explain that I didn't understand the problem. My friend was only there for a few hours I said, he was going home, he was not staying overnight.

But the owner did not listen. He continued yelling at me like I was a dog. I wanted to cry. I have never been so embarrassed in my life.

He made my friend give his ID card and photocopied it, as if he was some sort of criminal.

After my friend left I went back feeling totally humiliated and hid in my room. I couldn’t even sleep because I was so shaken up and upset. I was going to leave the hotel straight away, find another, sleep in the airport if I had to, anywhere but in that hotel. But it was too late. I locked the door because I was afraid of the owner coming up. It was a very unpleasant night's sleep.

This man should not run a guest house. He has no customer service skills whatsoever. Paying him money to stay in his hotel and getting treated like THAT?

No, it is not acceptable. I have not been treated or spoken to in such a way since I was a child.

Avoid his hotel at all costs, unless, of course, you believe it to be acceptable for an owner to treat their paying guests in such a disgusting and abusive way.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank hejira84
Reviewed May 7, 2012

The only good thing was the location - 3 minutes walking from the airport.
The room was full of mosquitoes, and I fought them all night. Also the rumour of the landing planes made windows tremble. The room was very old and didn't seem clean, especially the sheets that seemed to have been used for decades...

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank malypes
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I have a few words to describe Airport Pisa Rooms and that is as follows: Clean with a capital C, Convenient Location for getting to and from Pisa Airport (you save on your taxi fare since you only walk over within 2 minutes) close to the airport but really quiet, the rooms are spacious, well decorated, there are light snacks and tea and coffee facilities, free wi fi, within a couple of blocks away from a very nice cafe where one can have a coffee and cake, friendly service, and most of all good value for money. Keep up the great work Francesco.

Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank Maltesefalcon23
Reviewed April 10, 2012

My short stay at this location was nothing more then ok. It is not a bed and breakfast as there was no real breakfast or possibility to cook your own food.
I arrived late at night and the next day we found another b&b with better facilities (kitchen/bike/...) at a lower price (inside city center).

It is great to stay there if you need to catch the morning flight or arrive late at night (it is literally 2min from the airport). To stay there for more than 1 night would not be the best choice.
The Via dell'Aeroporto has a lot of B&B's and many of then offer better facilities at a lower price.
The main city center is at a good walking distance (approx 40min from leaning tower). There is a supermarket nearby however as there is no kitchen there is not a lot premade meals you can buy. Luckily Italian restaurants have great food for reasonable prices.
The bathroom is ok with a basic shower and the room had just a simple bed (mattress with springs) with a closet and a ridiculously small tv. I visited with my girlfriend so I dont know anything about larger rooms.
At the airport you can rent a Fiat Panda for approx 25eur/day which is a great deal.

We really enjoyed staying at the city. Firenze was just a 50min drive. However we were happy to find a better b&b in city center for the remainder of our stay.
Overall it is just a good place to sleep. Nothing more.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank leo p
airportpisarooms, Proprietario at Airport Pisa Rooms, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2012

Dear Sir,
I'm Francesco the owner of the accommodation.

I would like to analyze your feedback by taking the most important parts:

- You wrote: "It is not a bed and breakfast as there was no real breakfast or possibility to cook your own food" as the name clearly says Airport Pisa ROOMS so it means what we rent ROOMS and not a traditional b&b with breakfast served in a breakfast room.
Why this? Our accommodation was studied and created to host travellers needing spent a night waiting for an early flight or arriving very late at night.
The most part of our clients leaves at 4:00-4:30 to be able to take one of the first flights at 6:00AM.
OF COURSE they are not interested in wasting time drinking a cappuccino and putting butter on a slice of bread... they literarly RUN to the airport to take an early flight !!
Anyway on each desk of each room I leave a COMPLIMENTARY (it means: free of charge !!) instant coffee, a tea and a croissant and even if it's free of charge people prefer running to the airport !! This is the reason why I decided NOT to provide for a "real" breakfast but a complimentary (free of charge !!) coffee / tea / croissant !!
We also don't provide to offer kitchen use.. why?? Just because of security reasons. Don't forget that in every kitchen there are very dangerous things like gas and fire.

- You wrote about a "a basic shower", then "just a simple bed (mattress with springs)" then "a closet and a ridiculously small tv"... so I ask you... what are you expecting for EUR 20,00 per night ?? Probably a jacuzzi, a rotating bed and a 42 inches screen tv??

Please try to make a little effort and remember what I REALLY offered: your room was WARM, there was a FREE WI-FI connection, wou had a shoer with HOT WATER and you used a shared fridge in the main corridor, so it means that in the veeeery competitive price you paid I offered all these services.
We also can't forget that our accommodation is just 30 meters / 2 minutes walk.. from an International Airport and the check in is 24h (on request).

Once again: you paid EUR 20,00 ... are you asking for more in front of an international Airport ??

My kindest regards and don't forget to sign your feedback the next time because I don't know who you are.

AIRPORT PISA ROOMS
Francesco

Reviewed January 13, 2012

La mia famiglia ha soggiornato per una notte presso Airport Pisa Rooms e mi hanno confermato ciò che avevo già letto tra le varie recensioni: ottimo servizio, piena disponibilità del gentilissimo Francesco e ottima location per chi deve prendere l'aereo in orari impossibili. La camera era pulitissima, così come il bagno interno e le aree comuni e l'ambiente era molto accogliente.

My family stayed one night at Airport Pisa Rooms and they confirmed to me what i read among all reviews: very good service, very helpful staff (thank you Francesco) and best location for who needs to take fights early in the morning or at whatever time. The room was really clean, as the inroom bathroom and common areas. The atmosphere was really cosy and homely.

Laura Albanese and family