“Perfect place for relaxing!!!!”

and 1 more site!
A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #75 of 255 Pisa B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed for 2 nights before heading off further up the coast to visit friends. It was homely and the buffet breakfast was varied. The kitchen was open at all times to make tea/coffee, use the fridge, microwave etc. There was also a computer available for use in the kitchen.
My room very spotlessly clean and very spacious and, because it was in a very quiet part of town, I slept like a baby!!. Although there was only one bathroom to accommodate maybe six people it wasn't a problem and it was kept very clean. There were tables and chairs for relaxing in the garden.... and there was also a pomegranate tree.........the first one I've ever seen!!! At first I thought it was a long walk from the leaning tower but once I got my bearings it was in fact just 10 - 15 minutes. However, there was a bus stop just around the corner but I like to walk. I would definitely go back again!!!!!!!
There was a family-run pizzeria around the corner where I had the best seafood pizza ever!! Amazing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
mrcbld, Proprietario at A Due Passi dal Centro Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Hello thank you very much for this beautifull review, I'm so happy that you had a good time in my b&b, hope to see you again!, ciao ciao Marco

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My stay at A Due Passi Dal Centro was wonderful. The owners were extremely helpful and thoughtful. The price was fantastic and I like the place so much that I spent a week there. When I go back, I will stay here again. I cannot fill out the rest because I don't read Italian. If you are looking for a place close to everything,with a great rate and people that will be happy to help you in any way then this is the best place to stay! M and N are beautiful people and wonderful host's. Jeff Weaver

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Hello Jeff I read this review with a lot of pleasure, I always remember your kindness and simpaticity! You are always welcome!! ciao Marco

Reviewed August 3, 2012

We had a very nice time in Pisa and also @A Due Passi dal Centro B&B! It is located in a very quiet area, so we could relax easily after a long day. The room&bathroom was totally clean and comfortable. We also got a big breakfast with a wide choice. If we ever go to Pisa again, I'm sure we'd choose this B&B again!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kata R
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Bad planning on our part =) We went to Pisa and didn't have a place to stay. We ended up eating at Jacs bistrot and the owner knew a guy called Marco. If you need a place to stay and its late, you should definitely hit up Marcos place which is cozy and comfortable. We arrived after midnight and he was still awake to welcome us. You will share a bathroom but don't worry, its clean and we didn't have problems sharing for a night. Shampoo and chocolate candy is on your bed, including towels and breakfast the next day. The next morning was also quit eventful for us, because we needed to find a place to stay for the next evening. Marco was a great help and called some people for us. He is a very warm and friendly person. I can only recommend Marcos home!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nicole G
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Had a nice stay here, clean B&B with 24 hours tea/ coffee (the thing we like most) and friendly host. Colorful rooms, Orange, Green, Red and Blue.
Not so far from the Leaning Tower and closed to the bus stop.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank reezas
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I would recommend this B&B VERY highly. The house was beautiful and clean, and the room was very big (we stayed in the orange room). There were snacks to eat in the kitchen at any time of day and the wi-fi was fast. The owner, Marco, was very friendly and helpful. He gave us maps of Pisa, which was a pleasant surprise! The B&B is close to the bus stop and the leaning tower is about 15 minutes' walk from the B&B. The only downside was that the bathroom is shared, but I must say, it was very clean and if not for the inconvenience of waiting for others in the morning, I wouldn't have even noticed that several people were using the bathroom. If we ever return to Pisa, we would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2011

The owner speaks english. he was friendly and helpful. Quiet residential neighborhood. I felt like living at home. convenient location to go to Pisa tower attractions. minor inonvenience: there was only one bath room for 8 to 10 customers.

Room Tip: take shower earlier in the morning to avoid wait.