Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $16.77
from $33.54
from $40.77
More Info
All reviews highly recommend this tour great guide guided tour leaning tower of pisa andrea miracles square history structure tickets climb cathedral
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My visit was to Pisa was enhanced with the English tour with Alessia. She was knowledgeable and had a great since of humor. We experienced the acoustics of the baptistry and we learned fun facts about cathedral. Worth every euro!

Date of experience: January 2020
DiscoveryPisa, Owner at DiscoveryPisa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review!! Means a lot!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Informative way to learn about the architecture and history of the square of miracles
Was great to do in winter as there weren’t any crowds and the climb was manageable
Approx 750 steps
My guide was friendly and warm and easy to talk to

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you so much for your review!!! P.S. the tower has 294 steps ;)

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

My guide was amazing
She Ran the tour despite me being the only one
She was an expert in the area and was able to passionately share her knowledge in an interesting , funny and expert manner
She was engaging and caring and I would highly recommend this tour. Thank you so much

Date of experience: January 2020
DiscoveryPisaa, Owner at DiscoveryPisa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it a lot :)

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed this tour. A lot of information regarding symbolism was guve to our group and Andrea was humourous. We were able to hear the echo in the baptistry which was delightful and everything ran to time.

Date of experience: January 2020

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it a lot :)

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Andrea was our tour guide and did a great job, You can tell she knows her history here, but also has a fun way of giving out the information to make us laugh and be engaged.

Gave ne encouragement that I would be able to make it to the top of the tower (which I did) and gave us free time to look around as well.

Would highly recommend her as your guide if possible.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate it a lot :) I knew that you will be able to climb the Tower, I'm so happy you did it :)