Central Station Guest-House
$84
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Hotel Pisa Tower(Pisa)
$125
$118
Travelocity
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

$163
$97
$87
Hotwire.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$156
$140
Priceline
$328
$274
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I booked a single room, but was given a four bed dorm room to myself the first night instead and then moved the second night. Well the second room had a TV, a mirror while the first room was just four lonely beds. The internet was spotty which is forgiveable except that the bathroom was awful. The toilet didn't flush, the hot water only lasted long enough for one person to shower (but you are sharing the bathroom with 2 other rooms that have multiple occupants), the shower hose has holes in it so the water didn't have any pressure by the time it got to the shower head and there wasn't any toilet paper (which was only replaced more than 24 hours later after I complained). The owner is also never around. It is a great location and I slept fine, but I expect considerably more for 40 euros a night.

Room Tip: The street side is pretty loud at night
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dirtydirtyretro
Reviewed October 8, 2011

Very near to the central railway station but very poor service. There was no hot water available and nobody even to attend !!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Savitha S
Reviewed July 8, 2011

If you are after a cheap place to stay in Pisa I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hostel. After traveling for a few weeks across Europe with my family (5 people) and having realistic expectation this ticks most of the boxes. It is cheap! It is clean! It is an easy walk to the restaurants and the tower. 2 mins from the station and 2 mins from a realistically priced 24 hour car park. The check in is a bit strange, having to call a number from the front door ant there are not enough power points in the room we stayed in but the wi-fi was free and worked

• Stayed: July 2011
2  Thank Belatu
Reviewed June 24, 2010

It's clean and close to the train station, making it convenient to do a quick 1 day, 1 night tour of Pisa or a few nights of doing train hops to surrounding destinations (Lucca, Cinque Terra...).
This is the ground floor of a residential house complete with fridge/sink/utensils.
They advertise "private bath" which is misleading. It's a shared bath. They accomodate 4 in bunks in one room and there's a Queen in a second bedroom. Then there's another bunk in an open area. If you're there with 8, the 1 bath could be a stretch however when we were there our schedules dovetailed and it wasn't a problem. If you're there with a larger group they had stow-away bed and foamies too.
The neighbour's courtyard backs onto the bedrooms but they were very considerate and shut things down around 10:30.
There's a gate up front. Best to let them know your time of arrival. We were lucky enough to have a cell so I don't know if there's a buzzer on the gate to call them. I think they live on the second floor.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2009

I booked a 6-person room in this hostel only for one night because we dropped by to Pisa only to see the Tower (nothing else there to be seen) and we were all a bit disappointed with the quality of the hostel and the service. To start with, when booking the room I marked that I wanted to check in at 9 pm and when we found the hostel (it's 2 min walk from the station) we found out that the owner had to drive from her own place somewhere else to complete the formalities. When I called her, she asked if I could wait until "after dinner" which finally meant another hour. Considering we had only one night in Pisa, this was nothing else than a theft of time. When the owner finally arrived, she showed me my 6-prs room.. In fact there were only four beds and one small pulled out of a wardrobe but it was rather for a child than for an adult. The lady told me that the double bed was for 3 persons (for God's sake, who sleeps with 3 people in one bed?!) so I'd rather say there were 4.5 beds. The bathrooms were dirty so I wouldn't encourage anyone to take a shower there. Luckily it was only one night and what we cared about was the location.. But I can't recommend this hostel to anyone. My tip: if you decide for it anyway, mark that you want to arrive two hours earlier than you intend to, maybe then you won't loose time for the check-in.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends