We felt like in the middle of everything: Step out of the front door and you are in the shopping district, great restaurants and cafeterias just 1-2 minutes walk, a big grocery store (Pam) two blocks away, railway station just 5 minutes walk along Corso Italia. We walked to the Torre di Pisa in 10 minutes with kids, but if you take "the shortcut" across the Borgo Stretto which is the northern part of the shopping district, it takes considerably longer :-)
The hotel was friendly, everyone smiling and helping us. We ate a healthy breakfast and enjoyed the cakes and pastries, too. The rooms we had (a double and a triple on the same floor) where with lots of space for kids to play in, a minibar to store some snacks, and a bathroom with shower, the triple had actually two bathrooms and two bedrooms, which was handy with the kids. We loved the "historical feel" of the rooms, the chandeliers and antique furniture. Despite the central location, we had no difficulties sleeping (stayed Mon-Fri).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais CentroStorico is a noble residence of the 700 'beautifully renovated with the large frescoed rooms that remind the period. It is located in the heart of Pisa. This position allow you to visit on foot all the main sights of Pisa. The rooms, all recently renovated, are cared personally by the owner and his family with love and care of own home.The frescoes that adorn the ceiling are original of the 18.century and have been restored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Relais Centro Storico Residenza D'Epoca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Centrostorico Hotel Pisa
- Relais Centrostorico Bed And Breakfast