Priceline
Agoda.com
Traveluro
All reviews minute walk modern hotel walled city old city hotel staff comfy bed a lovely place to stay excellent breakfast visit lucca pool walls bikes francesco cheese meats
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst cycling in Tuscany. The hotel was clean, pool lovely in which to cool off after a long day cycling and the staff exceptionally helpful. It's not too far from the town and provides wonderful breakfasts with everything you could possibly need. Thank you for a very pleasant stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
HotelSanMarcoLu, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2016

Thank you, dear Guest, for such a kind review. It has been a pleasure for us too.
Best,
Margherita
Division Marketing and Communication

Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights. I would say that my stay was really normal. It's a decent 3 star hotel with normal price.
There were 2 things which I did not enjoy:
- when i was leaving from room everyday and took my card from the system, air condition turned on and it was set up to 16 degrees. When I came back then, it was really freezing in the room. I was not able to switch it off or set it up for higher temperature and believe me I tried.
- I stayed in room 317 which was in the end of the hallway and my internet connection was really poor.
- my colleague stayed on the ground floor and he complained about the noise

On the other hand, the breakfast were really really good with a local touch and the staff was nice.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank FrenkyTrenky

Dear Guest,
firstly I want to thank you for sharing your experience about your stay at the hotel and also because you give me the opportunity of remembering to anyone that it's better of not being lazy about asking any question or requests to the reception staff ,in order to make your stay more than normal .About air conditionning , there is the way to stop it when guests are not staying in the room , but if they do not do it by themselves or if they do not ask it, we can not decide to stop it ( that could be better for saving energy and money).
I would be greatfull if next time, before sharing your disconfort about noise and internet connection, you try to let us find a solution .
Regards.

Reviewed September 4, 2016

We have just spent one week in this delightful hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The setting was perfect, an easy stroll to the city walls and the river. The hotel provided everything for a very relaxing stay. We hope to return one day.

Room tip: We had a room overlooking the terrace and pool,very quiet
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelSanMarcoLu, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Hotel San Marco, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2016

Dear Guest, we definitely hope you can come again soon. Thank you for your review.
[follow: #hotelsanmarcolucca]

Reviewed September 2, 2016 via mobile

This is the perfect hotel for a short stay or even longer. I am lucky enough to travel to this beautiful country to work and managed to find this hotel through our company booking system. What a discovery!!

A warm welcome to this clean and modern hotel following easy free parking just outside the city walls - such a bonus!

Great room and super quick Wi-Fi (something even big hotel chains cannot do!) made working here a pleasure and I even felt guilty as it felt more holiday than business!

I will definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest, we thank you for your feedback and... we're waiting for your return!

Reviewed August 21, 2016

We, a family of four stayed at the Hotel San Marco for two nights in August 2016. We stayed in the annexe building. The hotel has a small pool, which was nice. The staff were very helpful and pleasant. I would stay here again

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Sherlock25

Dear Guest, we're awaiting for you and your family during your next trip. Thank you for the review!
[follow #hotelsanmarcolucca]