“Gelato Perfection”

Dining options: Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Gelato Perfection”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Went here at the end of a day in Lucca and there was a queue of people outside the door. The icecream was delicious especially the pistachio and egg cream! Reasonably priced for an excellent product. Would definitely return!!

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Delizioso!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Busy, friendly and delicious ice cream! Pistachio, coffee and toronne ice cream all superb! Would definitely recommend.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best Ice Cream in the World.”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I went to Grom in Lucca at least once a day while I was staying in Lucca for a week and it was amazing! The ice cream is really good and my favourite would have to be the chocolate. The sorbets are also very very good and refreshing. In my opinion the melon sorbet is the best ice cream I have ever had by far! On my last night in Lucca I had a maxi bowl (4 scoops) and although it may seem quite expensive it is well worth it as you get A LOT of very good ice cream for €5,50 and it is hard to choose just 4 flavours! The staff were very friendly and attentive too! I only would wish there would be a Grom in the UK as the nearest one is Paris.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank James W
Melbourne, Australia
“Worst Grom location ever!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I hope that the manager of this Grom outlet is reading this. My husband & I are familiar with the Grom chain & had the most horrible experience on Sat., July 20th. The employee was rude, rude, rude! He was impatient & insisted on us paying before we even had the chance to order. This is not how things are done at Grom; you select your gelato, receive it & then pay. The server was upset because I was looking at the flavour signs on the container instead of the wall chart; my choice, not his. The place was not busy, no one ordering (3 p.m.). Nasty server, who I'm not convinced even washed his hands after just sweeping the floor. Walked out & the cheeky guy just smiled and waved knowing that we were really upset.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago
“Yeah, it's a chain--but it's also very good”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Gelato. One associates it with Italy like red wine. For those who turn their foodie noses up at a 'chain'--excuse me, some can offer better quality than sketchy one offs.

Grom did this. In Lucca, we loved it. Even our foodie family. In Siena, we loved it again. As did the locales lined up out of the door on a non-touristy April day.

• Visited April 2013