“Good vegetarian restaurant”

Ranked #51 of 616 Restaurants in Lucca
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I've been here with my girlfriend for an easy and fast dinner.
The place is nice, straight in the heart of Lucca, and the atmosphere is very easy.
The recipes are all vegetarian, I tried the soy burger and the onion soup, both were delicious!
Since the price is very good and the atmosphere is fine as long as the food very good I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Its a small place with a small menu but the food is fresh and the chef is serving you. Our favorites were the gaspacho, the spinach quiche, and roasted veggie omelette. We were never disappointed in the food or the service. The seats and the small tables - yes. But never the food.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was in Lucca for one night and all the romantic trattorias were not appealing to this solo traveler. I'm so happy I found this place on Trip Advisor. A short walk from my hotel, this casual little vegetarian eatery was perfect for me. I had the excellent and filling vegetarian hamburger. Delicious! I was also given a nice little glass of some fresh juice to start my meal. Don't know what it was but it was tasty. The guy and gal that were working were super friendly and patient with my minimal Italian. A great casual find in Lucca.

1  Thank Pam W
Reviewed September 14, 2012

A nice retreat for Vegans and Vegetarian who would be over pasta and salad. A nice range of soups, falafel and other veggie dishes.

Located near the centre of Lucca with tall bench seating inside. Nice people, not a silver service place, very 'lentil -bean sproutish' types, and very simpatici.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Soup In Town in Piazza San Giusto in the city centre is an oasis of fresh food that leans toward vegetarian cuisine. The gazpacho, vegetarian hamburger, couscous and fritate are fabulous. A refreshing, delicious experience!

The place is also very cool with nice music, a big picture window onto the piazza in a great location...it feels very 'downtown'----the staff is sweet and 'up' and they care about what they are doing.