We stayed at La Romea in 2007 and booked through the local Tourist centre. Lucca itself is enchanting. Our gracious hosts at the time, Simonetta and Lilly recommended that we cycle (or walk) around the walls, it was a wonderful experience. Breakfast was served in the hall and was delicious. We travelled with another couple and they booked the grand room and were justly impressed with the frescoes painted on the ceiling. We chose a "smaller" room which was beautifully furnished with antiques and the largest room that we stayed in on our entire European trip. We were made to feel so welcome and recall our 2 night stay at this 14th century palazzo with great pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bed and Breakfast La Romea is a typical exemple of historic residence, located on the first floor of a late XIVth century palace in Via Sant'Andrea, a short walk fron the Guinigi Tower. Guests will be welcome in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere at the hart of the medieval town. The spacious living room gives room for your private meetings and a wonderful breakfast. We can organize Baby sitting as well as Dog sitting, please ask the reception. We can organize for transportation to and from the two major airports of Pisa and Firenze. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Bed & Breakfast La Romea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast La Romea Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast La Romea