“Good spot for lunch in Lucca”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vispa Teresa

Vispa Teresa
Ranked #31 of 584 Restaurants in Lucca
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
North Carolina
“Good spot for lunch in Lucca”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

It took about to find it, with just a small sign on a board out front. The owner spoke English and went over the menu with us. We had antipasto and two pastas, which were good and reasonably priced. I would go back if in Lucca again.

• Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Newcastle, Australia
“Best value hearty luccinese fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

We wanted some authentic food and both ordered some primi piatti only-gnocchi and cannelloni .
These were both tasty and we had some delicious cooked fresh spinach to accompany.
House wine both red and white were good quality. We were welcomed and our poor Italian accommodated . We felt this was excellent value.

• Visited May 2013
Lyon, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

Exactly what we were looking for at lunchtime. The welcome was friendly and helpful, with good advice on what to order. The pasta was delicious, and the dessert made with spinach fantastic - "torta con erbi", a Lucca speciality apparently. All for a derisory price.

• Visited April 2013
Orange County, CA
“Warm Italian dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was last in Italy 40 years ago as a young UCLA dropout. And I remember how warm and wonderful many people were to me. Coming back with my wife, I found Italians busy, indifferent, only interested in my money, until I got to Vispa Teresa. Here was the Italy I loved, and missed, so much. Yes, the food was delicious and yes, the price was less than we paid at any other restaurant in the two weeks we've been here. But not of that matters to me as much as my finding here the old Italy that I loved.

• Visited April 2013
Trieste, Italy
“Ottima Osteria”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

A cozy "osteria" with very nice personnel.
Try the ham and the cheeses and you'll not regret the choice. I also had a great rib, very well cooked (I like it raw). Good wine too. And not expensive at all ;-)

• Visited March 2013