Parking is extra, wifi works, very recomended. Clean, easy to sleep as its a quiet street and rooms are good size with mini fridge but not very cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the very heart of the town, inside the walls in the historical center of Lucca, San Martino & Diana Hotels are the ideal place to spend a holiday in complete relax. Retrieved from historic "house of pleasure" of the '50s, Hotel San Martino offers spacious, comfortable and well cared rooms, each characterized by the name of a "Lady" that used to visit the historic brothel, as Nuccia, Carlaccia or Wanda; each room offers a private bathroom with shower, air conditioning, digital TV, mini bar, safe, WIFI internet connection. A warm and cozy place to enjoy moments in the comfortable lounge and at the bar with a wide selection of drinks and snacks, for quiet evenings. Newspapers and a free internet terminal are available for the customer. Easily accessible from major access points to the town (train station at 500 mt, 600 mt bus terminal, exit Firenze-Mare 1500 meters), the hotel is centrally located and in a short distance from all the major points of historical interest, arts and culture, a few meters from Teatro del Giglio, from the Cathedral of San Martinol (Duomo) and Piazza Napoleone. The qualified and smiling staff will welcome you and help you in making your stay unforgettable. The staff is multilingual, is at your disposal from 7.00 am to 23.00 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Albergo San Martino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo San Martino Lucca
- Albergo San Martino Hotel Lucca