“Good food, great and friendly service”
Review of Ristorante del Teatro - CLOSED

Ristorante del Teatro
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2013

While in Luuca in September, we dined at Ristirante delo Teatro more than any other restaurant in Lucca. Our server was hard working, prompt and friendly. Plus, the food was great. Our server was a young woman from Romania who genuinely wanted to make our experience pleasureable.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We had a Good homemade meal in a
Warm ambiance with
Professional service and all in all, it was a
Great experience!

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I stayed with friends in Lucca and we had a lunch in the restaurant. We enjoyed a lot with food in pleasant and quiet atmosphere. The staff was friendly and positive :)

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I have recently moved to Lucca from the United States. While I have enjoyed all the different types of food like pigeon, rabbit, wild boar, etc., plus all the pasta, gelato, and pizza, I was craving a little bit of something that felt like home for my birthday. I went to Ristorante del Teatro and ordered a meatball appetizer and a hamburger for my main meal. I know that it is stereotypical for Americans to order hamburgers, but I really really wanted one. My expectations were low though. Hamburgers in Europe never seem to taste the same as they do in the US. However, not only was the meatball and especially the sauce that was poured over the meatball absolutely delicious, but the hamburger was one of the best I have ever had. It was a fantastic gift for my birthday!

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Six of us Americans had just arrived in Lucca & were searching for a place to eat. We hit the jackpot! Not only was the food delicious but the service was excellent. It appeared that our server, Anna was taking care if the entire restaurant but, you wouldn't know that because she treated us like we were her family. Thank you, Anna for making our first night in Lucca very special.