Chef Paolo Monti's Cucina Italiana Cooking School
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The highlight of our trip!

My husband and I signed up for the 4 hour Tuscan cooking class which was amazing, and now wish we... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Ruth T
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Wonderful cooking experience and meal

We joined Chef Paolo for his favorites class and it was a wonderful experience. There were ten of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

from $75.60
from $91.90
from $104.70
More Info
All reviews pasta sauces class cooking class tiramisu carpaccio roast pork great teacher the kitchen italian cooking cooking course scaloppine learned how antipasti great sense of humor from scratch great class delicious dishes
Reviewed July 8, 2017

I took the pizza/foccacia/bread class with a couple from another country so it was just the 3 of us. It was a wonderful experience, Chef was patient when we made mistakes. He is extremely knowledgeable! The atmosphere was light and fun and we were given recipes to take home since it was kind of fast paced. We made TEN pizzas, a large foccacia and 3 dozen bread rolls so we were able to take some leftovers home. The ONLY disadvantage is that it is a little far from inside the walls of Lucca where I stayed. A local at the taxi stand assisted in calling me a cab, which was 20 euros each way- an expected cost. Otherwise, I LOVED the class and would recommend.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We attended the Tuscan Class and loved it! It was the crowing jewel in our 2 week tour of Italy. To be able to make and enjoy the delicious food, in an Italian kitchen, with a knowledge and friendly Chef Paolo was so fun! Highly recommend these classes!

Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I and our adult twenty-something son and daughter thoroughly enjoyed Chef Paolo's cooking class near Lucca. The class was a really fun family activity.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Chef Monti's classes are full of exceptional food, well organized instruction, and entertainment. A field trip to visit processors of Prosciutto ham, Parmesan cheese and balsamic vinegar was an interesting adjunct to a week of great cooking and lots of fun. You would not go wrong choosing his classes. They exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

My husband and I were fortunate to experience the kindness and generosity of Chef Monti last March. When we reflect back on our first trip to Italy, our cooking class with Chef Monti in Lucca was one of our favorite days out of the three weeks we traveled. We made sauces and fresh pastas, including 4 colors of ravioli. Chef Monti was very knowledgeable about healthy nutrition, as well as a beautiful presentation of food. Chef joined us for a delicious lunch with wine, tasting the fruits of our labor. Just when we thought we could not have another bite, the semifreddo al croccantino (iced mousse with almond crackle) dessert was served. Truly amazing! I couldn't wait to make two of the dishes for my book club group when I returned to California. Referring to our handy recipe packet, I made Fettuccine al funghi e Marsala (mushrooms, cream and Marsala) and Gnocchi di patate with Salsa di pomodori ciliegini (fresh tomatoes, garlic and basil sauce on potato gnocchi). So glad we experienced the great humor and friendly teachings of Chef Monti!