My husband and I stayed one night at B&B Evelina, wish we could have stayed longer. It is on the fourth floor of a beautiful old building, on a small street in the city center (no elevator). Our room was beautiful, spacious and had a great view of Lucca's rooftops. There are three separate bathrooms for all the bedrooms, which worked out fine for us. No air-conditioning, but we opened the windows at night and there was a fan. Giulio was a great host, showed us sights and restaurants on the map and even helped us with a car rental return situation. We also were able to leave our luggage after checkout so we could see a bit more of the city. Breakfast included juice, fruit, cheese, nuts, and a tasty strudel-like pastry, which we enjoyed on the terrace. There is a refrigerator guests can use, and the dining and living rooms are lovely too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Evelina" Bed & Breakfast enjoys a central and at the same time peaceful and quiet location, where the charm of a typical ancient house is preserved.On the third floor of one of Lucca's noble mansions, Silvia welcomes her guests in an apartment enriched with age-old objects that recall the past. The apartment overlooks an old medieval courtyard with cool gardens and offers five spacious rooms.Breakfast, served on the terrace with a view of Lucca's red rooftops and Torre delle Ore, will make your stay unique and unforgettable."Evelina" B&B offers warm hospitality in a private house, open to all those who are looking for and appreciate friendly accommodation in a relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Evelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast Evelina