4 of us (2 couples) stayed at Evelina in October for 3 nights and could not fault it as a B&B - we have stayed at several but none as hospitable or as clean as Evelina.
Simona & Giulio were great hosts and we were always greeted with a welcoming smile and they even took the time out to see us off.
I have worked in the tourism and hospitality industry for 30+ years and have no hesitation in recommending Evelina as a B&B to stay and Simona & Guilio as hosts
Great place - great time and have already recommended to 3 couples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Evelina" Bed & Breakfast enjoys a central and at the same time peaceful and quiet location, where the charm of a typical ancient house is preserved.On the third floor of one of Lucca's noble mansions, Silvia welcomes her guests in an apartment enriched with age-old objects that recall the past. The apartment overlooks an old medieval courtyard with cool gardens and offers five spacious rooms.Breakfast, served on the terrace with a view of Lucca's red rooftops and Torre delle Ore, will make your stay unique and unforgettable."Evelina" B&B offers warm hospitality in a private house, open to all those who are looking for and appreciate friendly accommodation in a relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Studio Scivoletto S.r.l. and HostelWorld so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Evelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Evelina
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel Lucca