Yes it's 3 flights up and yes we were tired and had too much luggage but once we reached the B&B all the tiredness just drifted away. Evelina is a testimony to the attention to detail of both Simona and Giulio. It is obvious that they too are travellers and so they understand all that their guests require. The decor is beautiful, the breakfasts delicious, the location superb and the hosts, well they are just the loveliest couple; fun, intelligent, knowledgable and caring. Who could ask for anything more. We stayed 6 nights and loved it. Good WiFi signal too, not something you can always rely on. Like others we were a bit concerned about sharing a bathroom but that was absolutely no problem, the bathrooms are kept spotless and there was always one available
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Evelina" Bed & Breakfast enjoys a central and at the same time peaceful and quiet location, where the charm of a typical ancient house is preserved.On the third floor of one of Lucca's noble mansions, Silvia welcomes her guests in an apartment enriched with age-old objects that recall the past. The apartment overlooks an old medieval courtyard with cool gardens and offers five spacious rooms.Breakfast, served on the terrace with a view of Lucca's red rooftops and Torre delle Ore, will make your stay unique and unforgettable."Evelina" B&B offers warm hospitality in a private house, open to all those who are looking for and appreciate friendly accommodation in a relaxing environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Evelina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed & Breakfast Evelina Hotel Lucca
- Bed And Breakfast Evelina