“Wonderful!”
Review of Cooking in Toscana

Cooking in Toscana
More attraction details
Owner description: Hands-on cooking courses: take a tour into the secrets and the aromas of the traditional Tuscan cuisine. Take part in The legend of the Dolce Vita: cooking, drinking and eating together!.Have a traditional Tuscan dinner, served at your villa. We cook home made local food, using the most fresh ingredientsWe serve a complete dinner, including wines We clean… after all, this is your vacation!
Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I recently took Mauro & Tze'ela's cooking class with my mother, sister and two nieces (12 & 14). We went to their kitchen which is in a gorgeous olive farm in the hills above Lucca. Both Mauro and Tze'ela are excellent teachers and a pleasure to spend time with. We all learned a lot and had a marvelous time - the food was incredible! This was highlight in my three week trip to Italy. Highly recommended!

Visited September 2012

• Hebrew first
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Cooking with Mauro & Tze'ela”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I highly recommend a cooking lesson from Cooking in Toscana to your trip - it was a highlight of ours.

We had a fantastic cooking lesson with Mauro and Tze'ela of Cooking in Toscana. We arranged for them to come to our villa for the lesson; they brought all the ingredients and local wine. We made a three course meal (which was well conceived from a work-load standpoint of putting together such a meal- crostini to sit out while you are finishing, and then the cook can sit and eat pasta with the guests while the roast sits,with a minimum of work before the third course). They were able to accomodate two cooks and two additional diners, which was wonderful The food was fantastic, very authentic, and I will never be afraid of making pasta again. They knew a tremendous amount about Tuscan food, and shared that love and knowledge with us - including restaurant and other recommendations. I learned a tremendous amount.

Beyond that, I really enjoyed their company; I would spend a morning with them anytime!

Visited September 2012
Ra'anana, Israel
“Cooking with Mauro & Tze'ela”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Cooking with Mauro and Tze'ela in Tuscany during the summer was an authentic Tuscan experience never to be forgotten. We started with cooking course where I learned to make delectable fresh pasta, the most flavoursome bolognese ragu, and other local specialities. Mauro and Tze'ela are great teachers and we had a lot of fun in the kitchen too. Afterwards, with family and friends we ate the delicious meal. For kosher travellers, wishing to partake of the legendary Tuscan cuisine, "Cooking in Toscana" will be an integral part of your itenary. Keep up the wonderful work. Candice

Visited August 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“The warmth of Tuscan hospitality”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Our family enjoyed an amazing evening of the finest Tuscan cooking during our recent holiday to Capanori. Mauro and Tze'ela are a wonderful couple - not only incredibly talented chefs but also as knowledgeable and passionate ambassadors for their region. As delicious dish after delicious dish was prepared, we learned about the history, politics and geography of Tuscany. The food was the best we tasted during our fortnight with a freshness of ingredients from their own garden combined with such natural skill and a love for genuine hospitality. It was such a delight to taste their food but also to meet such a lovely and loving couple.

Visited July 2012
New York City, New York
“Must Do”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My wife and I had a fantastic time taking a cooking course with Mauro and Tze'ela. They are excellent teachers and gracious hosts. We had great fun learning how to cook classic Tuscan dishes and to top if off enjoyed the best meal of our trip.

Visited July 2012