“Nice place”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Livorno, Italia
“Nice place”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The restourant is placed in maybe the best zone of Livorno city, seated just on top of the rocks it has a really nice view of the sea. Is the best place where to have an happy hour in spring and summer time with lounge music.
The food can be better, is not on not at the same level of the place where is.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Valerio S

• Polish first
Naperville, Illinois
“Terrible food in a wonderful setting.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had eyed the restaurant in passing by a few times, it looked so pretty that I decided to try it - I was sure the food had to be great as well. What a mistake.
I have never, ever, had food so bad in such a beautiful setting - the contrast was shocking.
Wonderful view of the sea outside, nice furnishing and pleasant atmosphere in the inside, very welcoming staff.
The good stuff ends here.
Service was extremely slow, mostly because the whole staff was totally disorganized, and they kept forgetting and mixing up orders.
When the food finally came, it was really unappetizing: low-quality ingredients, less-than-fresh fish, ill-paired ingredients. And the bill wasn't cheap.
When about to leave, we told the receptionist that we had never received some items we ordered, and we were just giving up because too much time had passed. He offered us coffees as an apology, ordered a waiter to bring them - but they failed to arrive as well: even that order got lost in the general confusion. Hopeless.
If you happen to be around this place, do not eat, take pictures instead.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank GPU63
Florence, Italy
“sadly this was my favorite restaurant”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

they must have changed the chef and the management because it was just terrible. they took my favorite dish off the menu and i order pasta allo scolgie instead. it was fishy and disgusting. the service was so bad that we left before the 2nd course arrived, as we had been waiting 45 minutes.
it makes me really sad. hopefully they will see this review and wise up!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank ASHLEY M
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Service was slower than a wet weekend”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I am sure it does well when catering for weddings and serving a buffet lunch but a sit down dinner was just awful. Not enough staff in either the kitchen or on the floor serving. The staff were so over worked that one really wanted to get up and give them a hand.

Dinner started at 9pm and the fourth course was served at 1 am. I have no idea if there were any more courses after that. I left

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BolshyNomad
Livorno, Italy
“bad in a beautiful location”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I'm Italian, that is the city where I belong.
The food is below average, it is pricey, the waiters are not very efficient.
The location is spectaculat, on a cliff by the sea, along a beautiful road surrounding the sea and hills.

Visited August 2012