“Great dinner! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Great dinner! ”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We need to be brief: great experience. What a taste, what a wine, what an ambiance.

This is really worth to visit and the bill was very modest

Geneve
“Best diner in Livorno”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

We definitely had our best diner in Livorno, just perfect with a very nice staff. The anti pasti di mare was amazing, I never had such a tasty starter for a long time!!! You should rather book your table, very crowded with locals, which is for me a sign of good food:-) try it, you won't be disappointed!!

United States
“First Restaurant in Italy to walk out of”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Over 20 years of living & working in Italy and this was the first time I've ever gotten up and walked out. Seated after a wait for a table, waitress then walked by 5 times and just looked at us. When they seated a large group and immediately started taking their drink orders I felt insulted and stood up and walked out. The waitress made an effort at an excuse but it was not satisfactory.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank CmdrX
Framlingham, United Kingdom
“A great meal”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Obviously for seadfood fans, go for the mixed seafood platter starter as its a good offer and pretty filling. Doubt you will need the pasta plate if you are having fish as a second, Pasta here is great too though. Watch out for parking tickets if you are parking in the square where the bays are poorly marked. Sitting outside is best but I bet you need to reserve some time in advance. Hotter inside!

• Visited October 2013
Lucca, Italy
“Great place for a true Italian fish lunch!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I was recommended this restaurant by an Italian friend who lives in Livorno. I was looking for somewhere to take my parents for lunch during their day ashore from a cruise, so wanted something 'local' instead of touristy. We were the first clients of the day when we arrived around 12:30pm, but when we left the place was full (with Italians). The menu isn't huge, with a choice of 7 or 8 dishes for each course (with only 1 of each being meat based). We had melon & prosciutto for antipasti (which arrived on a huge board with mozzarella balls, asparagus mousse, a mini cheese soufflé and bruschetta!). For primi we had tagliatelle with lobster and tomatoes (delicious!) and then for secondi I chose baccala (cod in a rich and slightly picante tomato sauce) and my parents chose the tagliata (sliced steak with leaves and fresh tomatoes). We could only manage coffee afterwards but on leaving the restaurant I noticed another customer eating a huge slice of cheesecake, which looked fantastic, so I'll have to return to try it! Primis are around €9 and secondis around €12. Go and enjoy!

• Visited September 2013