Breathtaking views, a warm friendly family hospitality and a real taste of Tuscany: you will pinch yourself strolling into this amazing old mansion. A good way up the hill towards Fiesole, it's a quick ride in the local #7 bus up and down to Florence. The views over the olive grove and beyond to Florence are just beautiful; and there is WIFI, go into the reading room and enjoy the ambiance of a another fabulous room. It's worth enjoying dinner in the dining room at Bencista, for some wonderful Tuscan home cooking with brilliant flavours. Take in some prosecco on the terrace at the end of a hard day's sightseeing, you will feel so at home here with Senora Beatrice who is such a gracious host. Don't miss an opportunity to experience this lovely pensione whose history has been traced back to 1400's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole