You are transported to old world Italy, the way people liked to have been treated long ago. The front desk and various service people are all from one family or have been working there forever and they are helpful, charming, and sweet. The room was very average but we did not spend much time in the room. The terrace with views of Florence was the gathering place. We stayed for dinner all three nights, first because we were carless and taking the bus to the city at night was a hassle but later because the food was delicious and the service gracious (and the house wine good). A few negatives... its a long way up the hill to the main road to catch the bus. Luckily, someone from the hotel was nice enough to drive us a couple of times. Rooms are small. bed could have been softer, TV in the room anyone? All in all - I strongly recommend this place for a great vacation experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole