Our Italy consultant, Linda Vogan of T'Amo Italia, booked all our hotels in Italy. And this one was another charmer! Beautiful location in the hills of Fiesole overlooking Florence. Quiet, serene, wonderful rooms, gorgeous views, great food, great service. The bus is an uphill walk (and I do mean uphill) but a 15-20 ride to downtown Florence. We enjoyed our trips to Florence but were grateful to have the peace and quiet of a beautiful 14th century villa! Amazing place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pensione Bencista is a 14th-century villa set in the hills above Florence and surrounded by Tuscan olive groves. The terrace offers panoramic views of the city. You have a free internet point with Wi-Fi in the lounge at Pensione Bencista. There is also a game and TV room, plus a children's play area on the grounds. Breakfast includes sweet and savory Tuscan products. Free parking is provided. The pretty town of Fiesole is just a 5 minute drive from Pensione Bencista. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Pensione Bencista reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pensione Bencista Fiesole, Province Of Florence, Italy
- Pensione Bencista Hotel Fiesole