“Great pizza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Great pizza”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

We visit most trips to Firenze, consistently good pizza and friendly service. I always love a pizza and a few beers on a Friday to start the weekend. Their pasta dishes are not bad either. Good spot for tasty aperativo too

• Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
“The best pizza!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

In a pleasant setting, their pizzas are excellent. There is a good number of pizzas to choose from, both tomato based (red) and white. For something different I recommend the white pizza with truffle (tartufo). I had a white pizza with squash blossom (flor de calabaza in Spanish) and cherry tomatoes, delicious!

Visited May 2013
lake forest, ill
“Fantastic local Pizza”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

If you are in Fiesole take the bus down the hill to San Domenico and you will have the best pizza ever. Their other food is good too. When ever we are in town we make it a point to stop there.

Saint Louis, Missouri
“great place”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am on holiday with my aunt and my mother. We were recommended to try this restaurant by our accommodation and they could not have recommended a better place!! It is a quiet place on San Domenico offering a great selection of food and a welcoming atmosphere. So far the best food on the trip. We ate there on the first night we arrived and decided to go back again because everything was so great. The service is friendly and accommodating. The food was amazing. They have a great selection of foods on the menu as well as a small menu that seems to change nightly. Last night I had stuffed pasta with a terrific tomato based sauce. Tonight I had pasta with sausage and a creamy mascapone sauce. Awesome!! Again, the best food I have had this trip. I don't want to forget the desert. They have a great selection with rich flavor. I have tried two different deserts so far and could not tell you what my favorite was. Top it of with a cafe and the dinner is complete. Amazing, fresh, food with great flavor. We definitely plan on returning before we leave town. Thanks to Sabrina and Massimo for making our visit so wonderful.

• Visited March 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Nice food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Nice family run restaurant. Has an external eating area if you want to enjoy the sun.

A great place to eat some authentic Italian food. Not fussy, just nice. The restaurant prices are reasonable:

Pizza from 5 to 9 euros, depending on the topping
Pasta from 7 to 9 euros, depending on the topping
1 Litre of water, 2.50 euros
Beer 2.50 euros
Desserts from 5 euros (bit pricey for the size of the helping)

Overall, a great place for a leisurely lunch or evening meal.

• Visited October 2012