“Best choice ever!!”

Pizzeria Firenze Nova
Ranked #613 of 2,712 Restaurants in Florence
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Monza, Italia
“Best choice ever!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Professional service, Wide choice of meat & fish,clean &confortable!! Wonderful pizza and deep cuisine's fantasy!! It's about 15 years I'm having luck to eat here ....only one advertisement: DON'T FORGET to book in advance! High risk to wait...and wait!!

• Visited June 2014

“Excellent pizza and not only”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

I have been there more than 10 times and the quality of the food has always been awesome. The pizza is thin and delicious. And the nice part is thst if there is somebody in the group that doesn' t want pizza also the rest of the food is very good, expecially fish.

Portland, Oregon
“Great local restaurant”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

You know it is a good restaurant when the place is packed on a Wednesday! I had pizza and my wife had spaghetti. I wanted to come back because I saw several people ordering the lobster pasta dish but we ran out of time.
We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn down the street and I had researched on Tripadvisor for the local cuisine. I wish I had a restaurant like this back home... we would live there! Good food, atmosphere and cheap!

• Visited September 2013
Island of Malta, Malta
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

It is far from the centre, but if you happened to be in airport area; just don’t miss it. Very good! Book to be seated as it is always full.

• Visited October 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nicely Priced Family Restaurant”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went to Pizzeria Firenze Nova tonight for dinner. No reservations, but we walked in around 8:20 and were seated immediately, even though it was almost full of diners. Gave us English menus, but waiter didn't speak much English.

No problem ordering, however, and we enjoyed 1/4 ltr white wine, a large beer, bread, water, spaghetti w/tomato & basil, and a Sicilian pizza - all for 26.2?!

They have a wood-fired pizza oven that looked hot enough to melt steel and gave the pizza a slightly smoky flavor - very nice!

The restaurant was full of locals with many children - a nice local gathering place. It's about a 15 minute walk from the Hilton Garden Inn. Will definitely visit again the next time I stay in Florence.