“Bistecca Fiorentina”

Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: San Marco
Reviewed July 17, 2012

My friends and I spent one day in Florence, after sight seeing for the day and enjoy all the nice places to eat lunch and the great ice cream shops we then thought about dinner. We were told about this place by a local (that man need to be given a blue peter badge). if you are looking for a real ", you wont find anything better than this place the food is good and service in friendly.

1  Thank ZIRI84
Write a ReviewReviews (3,613)

Reviewed July 15, 2012

This restaurant will only cook the rib of beef Blue and thank goodness for the it was the best bit of beef I ahve ever had. Worth a vist any time. Don't sit outside as its too noisy. The inside is full of quirky bits and bobs including an old tap!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Grat service! Beautiful presentation and delicious food. We had dinner there just walking around the Piazza de La Libertad we found this restaurant very close to our San Galo Hotel. We came back and had dinner there. Fantastic! I had a Osso Buco Rizzoto. the best! My haband had some pasta and he was very pleased too! the server was friendly and he always come back to us asking if we need anything else!

Reviewed July 7, 2012

if you are looking for a real "bistecca fiorentina", you wont find anything better than this place. it is often crowded and does not accept reservations, but food is good and service in friendly.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

My husband and I didn't think we could eat the whole steak for two, so we opted for other dishes. When a steak came out for the table next to us we we starring so much that the waiter gave us a small piece each. It was the BEST steak I have ever tasted. After we ate our entres, I wanted to try the "pies" on the menu, but at first I didn't know what they were. I inquired and the waiter took me to a display of desserts and pointed them out. Then he brought me a small piece of each kind instead of just one (which is not an option on the menu). Amazing food and service!

2  Thank Kristy S