1,959 results
All reviews il palagio private park atrium bar beautiful hotel concierge team michelin star restaurant main building grounds are beautiful the general manager luxury hotel shuttle service the entire staff minute walk to the duomo favorite hotel the heart of the city spa fs
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best hotel in the world! If you want the best service, rooms, food and beverage, and pool experience then check out the Four Seasons Hotel in Florence. We go there every year and we have always had the very best experience. We have recommended to others to celebrate weddings, anniversaries and birthdays. All have loved it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank kenwcole
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A friend and I stayed at the Four Seasons Firenze for a long weekend. We have stayed in a number of Four Seasons hotels around the world and this one was highly recommended by the manager of the Four Seasons in Marrakesh earlier in the year.

We had an issue with our reservation before arrival. Having specifically requested a twin room I emailed to check before arrival to be told by the reservation team that this could not be guaranteed but they would put a note on the reservation. Frustrating as this was the reservation team in Florence not the central reservations team and if they couldn't confirm our request could be met who could! They were very abrupt in their response and as we were not prepared to arrive late to find we had been allocated a double room we were on the point of cancelling the booking.

However the sign of a really good hotel is the way they deal with problems. An email to the General Manager and the problem was resolved immediately. We were allocated a beautiful twin room in the main part of the hotel.

The hotel is stunning with immaculate grounds. There are frescos and art work everywhere with beautiful floral displays that the Four Seasons are renowned for.
It is an absolute oasis in the centre of Florence, so tranquil yet you are only 10 minutes walk from the Duomo.
Wonderful outdoor pool area with plenty of shade if needed. It was very hot the weekend we were there and the poolside team were brilliant, providing a constant supply of chilled water and cold towels. In addition frequent snacks of granita and fruit were provided which were very welcome in the heat.

The hotel is everything you expect from a Four Seasons. Staff who do everything they can to make your stay memorable, from the Spa to the bar staff and the concierge who is brilliant at securing last minute restaurant reservations.

Having considered cancelling I am so pleased our issue with the room was resolved and we were able to experience this wonderful hotel.
Certainly one on the list of hotels we will return to.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank sunshinecesp
FSFlorence, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear sunshinecesp,

I would like to thank you for your valuable words regarding our Florentine property for which we are really grateful.

We appreciate so much your kind words regarding our staff, and we are very proud to hear from you that we were able to make the difference.

Please be sure that I will inform the entire team about your precious and genuine words.

We are looking forward to welcoming you in the near future and in the meantime I send you my best regards,

General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Firenze

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The CONCIERGE service lead by Mr. Paul Lydka at 4 Seasons Hotel Firenze was exceptional. Extremely helpful, caring, warm, pleasant, friendly and with Cordial relationship. Paul and his team were extremely genuine and authentic.This culture was felt throughout the hotel.
I have been a member of RITZ Carlton for decades. So I am very spoiled and except exceptional customer service.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank javad785

Dearest javad785,

Let me personally thank you for your marvellous review for which we are sincerely gratefu
l.
We are happy that you appreciated the service provided by our staff and I would like to bring to your kind attention that your Head Concierge Paul has been informed on your excellent feedback
In Four Seasons we are very committed in delivering high standards of service and I am grateful that you have acknowledged our efforts.

Looking forward to welcoming you back on a future occasion, I thank you once again for the time dedicated to your review, and I send you my best regards

General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Firenze

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Loved everything about this beautiful hotel. The staff made us feel so special. It was our 35th wedding anniversary. Upon arriving our room was upgraded for free, there was champagne, balloons, charcuterie and cake the next night there was rose petals on the bed and a beautiful message written on the mirror.

I couldn’t figure out how to rent Grease the movie so when I explained to them I didn’t get to watch and just wanted to make sure I wasn’t charged they deducted from my bill and then upon check out presented me with a gift - a Grease DVD!!!

The little extra things plus the beauty of this property will make your stay as magical as Florence. I highly recommend it!!

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy R
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cindy R,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with us.

At Four Seasons we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime and with great joy I am reading that this message has been properly passed onto you. I will share your kind words with the rest of the team as feedbacks like yours are what push us everyday to deliver our very best!

We can only look forward to welcoming you soon again to create together some other significant and memorable moments.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

If you do not want to check out a hotel and miss the staff. something really happened.
from check in to check out the utmost attention to details. I could name the entire staff as they made my stay a truly memorable one. The breakfast and the overall attention to details was outstanding. The true friendliness and not the artificial, robotic 5* treatment i encountered everywhere from the amazing barber to the SPA to concierge, breakfast- truly awesome and unique. the gardens of this former convent anything but CONVENTional. In these days where Florence is overloaded with tourists (you wonder where the inhabitants hide) the Four Seasons felt like a retreat to really recharge and unwind. TOP.

Room tip: i love the villa for the more intimate feel but the room are pretty similar
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Julius E
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Julius E,

Thank you for leaving this kind review.

No words can describe the joy I felt going through your words. I am truly glad that you fully enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated every little facet of our urban resort. I will make sure to pass on your kind comment about the service you received to the rest of the staff. Here at Four Seasons we put a lot of attention into our team's trainings, in order to provide only the very best and most personalized service you can expect.

We are very looking forward to welcoming you again one day!

Warm regards,