3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$755
Priceline$755
FourSeasons.com$756
Hotels.com$755
Orbitz.com$755
travelup.com$779
2,049 results
All reviews il palagio private park chef vito beautiful hotel michelin star restaurant main building concierge team favorite hotel the heart of the city spa property fs firenze luxury palazzo properties museum
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2018

Terrific property, great staff, great location, well kept common areas and rooms. Concierge very seasoned and service oriented. Front desk very understanding and fair. Old world property and service at it best

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Dear Gary C,

Thank you very much for leaving a review after your stay with us.
We are glad to read that you found a professional service, that's the most important added value for us.

We are looking forward to having you back as our guest soon.
With my Best Regards,

General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Firenze

Reviewed January 10, 2018

We love the Four Seasons in Toronto and had to visit this one in Florence as we frequent the city often. The hotel is stunning and in a quiet area just far enough from the maddening crowds. We enjoyed a lovely luncheon with our children in the Atrium and walked in the gardens for an hour before leaving. Just breathtaking. Hubby asked what I would like to do for my 50th birthday and I think I just found the answer! Cheers and thank you! We will be back.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Christina B,

First of all, let me thank you for leaving a review after your stay here. We are glad to read that you are a Four Seasons' lovers, and that we did not fail your expectations.

Our garden is the second largest garden in the city of Florence and offers breathtaking views and an amazing oasis of peace in the middle of the bustling city.

We are looking forward to having you back soon, to help you having the best birthday ever.

Best regards,
General Manager Four Seasons Hotel Firenze

Reviewed January 10, 2018

The hotel was nice and clean but the manager Paul L was extremely disrespectful and condescending. We arrived with joy and left with a terrible taste in our mouth. Overall, If we had not bumped into Paul L, we probably would have had a pleasant stay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Dani B
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear Dani B,

Thank you for leaving a comment after your stay with us.

All the reviews for us are extremely important and we consider every single comment in order to improve our service and our customer experience. Every member of the team works really hard to meet our guests' expectation, and I'm sorry if there has been a misunderstanding.

I've already apologized with you by the phone, and I hope you can come back soon in our Hotel in order to give us another chance.

In the meanwhile I send you my Best Regards.

Emmanuele Selvaggi
Hotel Manager

Reviewed January 9, 2018

Best luxury hotel I have been in the last years; perfect location; extremly nice ambience, and a very good service.
The ambience for Chrystmas is perfect, and the instalations are amazing. Congratulations!!!

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel there is connecting rooms food in your room amazing location I definitely recommend going to that hotel good restaurants in the hotel. It is one of my favorite hotel in Florence. Part of the reason I love it is because it’s in Italy,florence. So many fun thing the breakfast is... unbelievably good. DE-FIN-TLY go to that hotel

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank BossBaby101
FSFlorence, Direttore at Four Seasons Hotel Firenze, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2018

Dear BossBaby101,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review.
We are looking forward to having you back soon as our guest.

Best regards,