Lowest prices for your stay
$69
Free cancellation until 11/05/21
$60
Free cancellation until 11/06/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$49
Hotels.com$60
eDreams$69
travelup.com$83
All reviews train station great place to stay the hotel is clean bed was comfortable would definitely stay here again apartment kitchenette venice
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Booked last minute during our honey moon.

The hotel is clean modern and comfortable.

We booked on our way in to Florence and didn't have high expectations, if we did however this hotel would have been great regardless.

Such a low price point and yet such great service and amenities.

Even a bicycle can be hired for a short ride into the city.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ginoc499
Reviewed November 11, 2016 via mobile

This hotel was booked last minute in the car an hour before we arrived!
The minute we walked in it gave he vibe of perfection. Clean- comfortable- warm and welcoming.

The rooms are extremely spacious and neat. The colours make you feel at home.

On arrival and after you check in your walked to your room and given a little welcome pack of essentials- the bathroom products arranged in an adorable organza bag.

The name would usually make me skip past and keep looking- don't let it fool you!

I would 100% recommend the stay!

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Courtneytay
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Spacious modern apartments within walking distance (about 30 min) to center of historic Florence. A bit tricky to find if you are driving due to poor signage in the area, but once you get there, it's well worth the effort. Units are spacious, comfortable, modern, and well maintained. Front desk staff very pleasant and helpful. Stayed 4 nights, and we would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2016

The hotel is located in a residential neighborhood with easy access to the historic center: all nearby buses go to the SMN train station. There you can change to other buses if desired. The hotel stuff is super friendly and helpful, provides all necessary information on how to manage your stay in Florence. Very safe, stuff is on premises 24/7 and performs video surveillance of the whole hotel. There are several larger grocery stores (Carrefour and Coop) within 15 minute walk or 3 bus stops. Several local shops and bars within 5 minute walk.

Date of stay: October 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016

For the price, you can't really beat this place. We walked from the train station and were greeted by a courteous and helpful concierge. The photos definitely make it look nicer and more inviting, and I was a bit surprised when we got to our room - I felt that it didn't match the photos.

It's more of an "apartment" not a hotel, so they don't clean your room everyday. The room was okay (a bit "cold" - tile floors, florescent lights) The bathrooms were clean enough.

The location - not a fan. It's a 15-20 minute walk to the main area but gosh, do that several times a day - it gets old and tiring! You can't really go back to your room midday to rest or anything. I mean, you could but I was so beat after making that trip to and from the hotel. One evening we went back to rest with the intent to go back out and we just stayed in.

Our friends met us in Florence and they booked a room here too but I don't think they were impressed either. Bugs flying around, uncomfortable beds. Felt really bad they stayed at this place too.

Maybe it'd be nice if they added some bikes you could rent (or complimentary) to help get to the main area. I've seen some hotels in the states do that and it's really lovely!

One thing to note - we booked this through hotels.com at a rate I thought was reasonable. I checked back for a room 3 days later for our friends who were joining us and the price was the same but for a bigger and nicer room. That's annoying - I wouldn't book through hotels.com.

Anyway, like I said, for the price, it's really affordable. If you're okay with spending a little more but a better location though, I'd say go for it.

Date of stay: October 2016
1  Thank letsbeadventurers
Luca R, Direttore vendite at PopArtment, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2016

Dear guest,
reading your review make us wonder if you actually read anything about the place you were booking: there are so many inaccuracies and mistakes we first thought you reviewed the wrong place; I would like to list them in order to give the other guests and visitors a clearer and more precise idea of PopArtment:
- we are not a hotel: I would like to stress the "not "part. Our apartments are way bigger than any room you could find in a hotel in Florence and are provided with a fully equipped kitchen and several other services. The word "apartment" recurs 9 different times on our webpage in Hotels.com. There is no reference to the everyday cleaning instead.
- the photos you can find on our website and on the online travel agencies are real and represent the actual apartments: we are always glad to help the guests feeling satisfied and happy with their apartment and no member of the staff remembers to have received any complain by you or your friends about the apartment you were in.
- means of tranportation: there is a bus stop just 3-4 minutes walking from where we are, with 2 lines that both take you to the city centre: tickets are on sale in the bar just next to the bus stop (you can also buy the special 1, 3 or 7 days pass) and the buses pass once every 5-10 minutes. We didn't find any reference to that in your review.
- bikes: the fun part about the bikes is that we actually do rent them, for free by the way. There is also a bike at the entrance with a sign in the basket that says "Rent me, I'm free!", and we listed the "free bike rental" as one of our services on Hotels.com (as on all the other online travel agencies)
- "bugs" and beds: during the mid season (across September and October,) there might be some mosquitoes flying around: this is the reason why there are mosquito repellents available at the reception desk. Unfortunately nobody remembers about any request by you in this sense. Regarding the beds instead we would like to underline that the matresses are king-size (200x200cm, 6,56x6,56ft).
Finally, we would like to thank you for the nice words about the staff and hope to meet you again to make you truly appreciate PopArtment.
Luca Rosano - Executive Sales Manager